The Company, is seeking to recruit a Process Operator to work on their biscuit and snacks lines. The candidate will work in the mixing area of the company.
• The ideal candidate should be able to communicate well in both English and Maltese.
• Some experience in an industrial environment will be considered an asset, however all training will be provided.
• Must be diligent, willing to learn and capable of working on own initiative.
• Be computer literate and have good communication skills.
• Must have own transport
• Food handlers licence B.
A vacancy for a full time Plant Maintenance Technician has arisen at Consolidated Biscuit Co. Ltd, manufacturer of Devon Biscuits and Sunshine Snacks brands.
1. Support the production line with any services required prior and during production to run efficiently.
2. To fill in the required maintenance and job related documentation.
3. Attend to equipment breakdown that may occur from time to time.
4. Conduct preventive maintenance on plant and equipment as instructed by the Maintenance Manager.
5. Ensure that interventions carried out are safe and according to the required standards.
6. Assist in equipment installation.
The chosen candidate must be a self starter, has initiative and a good team player.
The maintenance person should preferably have some years of experience in the field.
Any related qualification will be an asset.
Must have a driving licence.
Must be prepared to drive a forklift and scissor lift when necessary. Necessary training will be provided.
This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.